MPS is about more than just printers. It’s everything related to printers, their output, supplies and support, the way you use documents, and the people and processes that interact with each of these.
The components of a successful managed prints system are:
- Uniformity of products that includes security, standardization of interfaces, and streamlined network integration.
- Products that range from desktop printers to production multifunction to graphic color creations
- Latest applications in secure language translations, HIPPA compliant scanning, and Adaptable Accessibility Solutions
- Departmental budget accounting to measure usage and distribute costs
- Single service support at all locations by factory trained technicians with manufacturer parts.
- Automatic shipment of supplies that maximizes end user convenience and productivity.
- Acquisition methods that support flexibility for change and growth.
Sentinelinclusive is enabled by the authorizations, experience and ideas to consolidate the above into a support system that will provide long term benefit with optimum costs and efficiency.
Please contact us to discuss how we provide this value to your organization!